Scentsy Fundraiser

imagesNot to pimp a business in a sacred place, but I wanted to let everyone know that I will be donating ALL proceeds from my Scentsy sales during the month of March to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation through our Great Strides team, Hope for Jackson. At the end of the month, I will take a screen shot of the sales amount, and one of the donation (I make 25% of gross sales, I will donate all of that for the month of March) on our Great Strides page. If you are interested in participating, you can click the link and go to the "Hope for Jackson Fundraiser" under "Open Parties".
Click Here to go to the Scentsy Fundraiser!
Thank you!


PS I Will also be closing out the SixtyFive Roses Mineral Makeup fundraiser at the end of this month. I would like to show the initial donation deposit for this fundraiser whether I have sold out of the product or not. If you are interested in this project, click on the SixtyFiveRoses Mineral Makeup tab at the top of the blog!

Comments